1 reply to this topic

#1 Pablo_Fernandez

Pablo_Fernandez

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

Hi guys:

After all this time editing I still in doubt for a couple of things that maybe could lead in an improvement of the work and make it faster.

I wanted to post my doubts here, maybe some more experimented track makers may help me.

1) Always have some issue when try to open an existing 3do with 123DO. So... which extension should I use to save it?.... vertex tex?. txt?. 3dp? 3do?, I never could make this clearly always had some problem.
The question is: How is the best way to open a 3dobject to tweak it, or change the textures, when you don't have the 123do saved object file (3DP)?.

2)TSO file: I always work in it as a note pad, and add o delete files just by cut/copy/past line and then modify the values I need (long, lat, name , position etc). You work the same way or there's another method, like excel or something , that make it easier to do?

3) FB values 3° and 4° are very important at some corners.. Which are normal or standard values for them?, for example at the exit or entry of a hairpin

4)How is the best way to create a sunny or more clear section in a track?. I was trying HSV values, but H and S doesn't make the effect you need. Or this is just an horizon texture property?

5) 123DO program never allows me to stamp a texture saved with Photoshop. I always have to re- save the file with Paint Shop Pro. Then 123do accept it. Why?

Thanks to all!!

Edited by Pablo_Fernandez, 02 March 2015 - 07:44 AM.

Grand Prix Legends 4 EVER

#2 sergioloro

sergioloro

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

about 2, you can use excel, it is easy when to add many objects. when export to wordpad remember to copy only data and not format.
about 5, you have to save bmp 24 bit, maybe thats the problem, photoshop allow to save 32 bit but not  useful for Grand Prix Legends.
i hope this helps.

Edited by sergioloro, 02 March 2015 - 04:36 PM.