Scottie, which carset is in all these pics? :-)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_fantasyflight_*

Guest_fantasyflight_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:37 AM

Hi Scottie,

I just got done downloading all of your beautiful horizons.  I can't wait to try them all out.

I'm just curious which carset or different car dashboards, etc you are using that are shown in the pics.  They are beautiful too, and I would love to be able to download them.

Thanks,
Aly

#2 scott

scott

Lead Dawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:How many twinkies i can consume in a 1 hour period.

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:25 PM

fantasyflight, on Oct 30 2005, 05:39 AM, said:

Hi Scottie,

I just got done downloading all of your beautiful horizons.  I can't wait to try them all out.

I'm just curious which carset or different car dashboards, etc you are using that are shown in the pics.  They are beautiful too, and I would love to be able to download them.

Thanks,
Aly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:think:
Good Question!

They're GLPEA cars of course, but they also have several years of updates from around the web installed.
To tell you the truth, I couldn't really tell you who made what, or where I got half of the updates. Plus, I'me sure there's a mish-mosh of part of a cockpit update along with part of another update in most of the cars.

Sorry for the vague answer, but I honestly can't point you in any direction to download any of them. The only thing I can suggest is do a search at the Zone & RSC for a particular car, and start downloading everything.  :huh:

:cap:
Monty Python Addict: NEE!