Shrunk Houses and farmland

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scott

scott

Lead Dawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:How many twinkies i can consume in a 1 hour period.

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:12 AM

As per Mr. Paul Skingley's request...... :thumbup:

There is no recommended use intended, implied or infered with this horizon and it is up to the user's discretion where to place/use it.

This horizon is purely fictional and is not intended for any particular GPL track whatsoever. The screenshots are only taken during development to make sure there are no glitches in the horizon or sky and do not reflect or recommend a usage on any particular track whatsoever. The screenshots are not an endorsement for usage on any track and are just an illustration of the particular horizon and not of a particular track on which they may have been placed by myself during development and is not to be considered an implied recommendation. The development of these horizons are only for the usage by stable persons who may want to use this horizon rather than the horizon that was placed on any particular track before my placement of these horizons during development and subsequent screenshots. Do not use this horizon if you are looking for the authentic sky/horizon for a particular track as this was not developed for a specific track but rather, as has been mentioned previously, purely as a fictional horizon and has no intention on reality but rather, pleasantness only. Please remember these cautions when using this horizon and do not place any screenshots anywhere that could imply or infer any said usage contrary to this cautionary note that could offend any emotionally unstable, overly sensative, or just plain weird individual(s).
:blink:

:rockon:  :cap:

Attached Files

Monty Python Addict: NEE!

#2 Paul Skingley

Paul Skingley

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:52 AM

thanks Scott,

great job as usual.