What could go wrong? (Actually, seriously, what went wrong?)
After not doing any GPL editing for a while, I'm trying to pick up some old projects. One of them has a long, straight wall with ads on it, sitting next to a 180 degree turn -- part of a small oval. Trying to do this as a wall in the course, and make it look flat, would drive me crazy. So it seemed like a good idea to do it as a 3do.
I started plugging away in OneTwo3do yesterday, modifying a billboard I used in an earlier track project.
It looks great in that program, but when I export it to ase, then create a 3do (I used ase23doc2, and a batch file), I can't open the 3do to view it in 3DOed. It causes 3DOed to crash.
It's nothing fancy -- only 42 vertices, 20 polygons. A long flat wall (112 m long by 4m high) with some supports at either end.
I attached the 3do here, but let me know if there is something that would be more useful to look at to find the problem.
Thanks for the help.
Mr. PhotogMember Since 07 Sep 2004
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 62
- Profile Views 3,064
- Member Title Senior Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown