• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 M Needforspeed

M Needforspeed

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

that seems to become a sad thing, but the new fashion trend is to put GPL repository to a deadly end...

(only my feeling)

michel

#2 sky

sky

ultra highres junkie

• 3,226 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

um. actually, not true. do you have access to the CanAms?

there has been no official vote at this time - if there is ever going to be one - but it seems force are concentrating on getting the CanAm '71 out the door. that is the one thing, and the other is, which i'm in part guilty off :(, the fact that the work on spa is almost exclusively happening via pm. thing is we could post in the public forum, but at this time, since we (christian, thomas and me) have a common language, communication is soley in german. so you would get the occasional screenshot, sketch and all the files, but the explanations or whatnot around it would be lost on you - unless blabla fish or google actually manage to translate german to english better now (i keep trying that at work every day for my own amusement mostly though). ;)

i'll ask around the team for an update to the private forums at least, if not publicly in the spa thread at srmz.

if you know any talented painters, that you think could go all the way and would be able to deliver in the skin or cockpit department, please bring them in for interviews :)

#3 francesco

francesco

Honored Member

• 2,343 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:17 PM

if you know any talented painters, that you think could go all the way and would be able to deliver in the skin or cockpit department, please bring them in for interviews  

Roman remeber that the Porsche and Lola 222 cockpit are prerogative of Remy.We can sleep quiet.

#4 sky

sky

ultra highres junkie

• 3,226 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:33 AM

ok. i'll rest my case then. but the shadow is still up for grabs?

#5 ginetto

ginetto

Master Tracker

• Administrators
  • 10,673 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

Remy just posted that Roman is doing all the remaining CA cockpits so he's not doing anyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm working on the shadow 3dos and it will be a pleasure to have some real cockpit to place into while I'm transforming the polys :cool:

Edited by Ginetto, 29 September 2011 - 04:47 AM.

Done these tracks and working on others.