• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ljmagyar

ljmagyar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:36 AM

Who is admin for the GPLTD these days?

LoPeN is running Tsukuba this week and I went to get the folder name from the GPLTD and noticed there is a note to change the download link to v1.0.

Version 1.0 is not patched and will CTD during online races.  I had a typo in my file name that I uploaded to the mirror.  it is now corrected on the PB21.autosimsport.net web page.  Please remove the note.

I was going to add a comment, but I must be logged in, and I cannot remember my UN/PW combo.  Please reset it.  

email to ljmagyar@gmail.com

#2 Stefan Roess

Stefan Roess

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  • Interests:racing :)

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:15 AM

View Postljmagyar, on 11 June 2019 - 05:36 AM, said:

Who is admin for the GPLTD these days?

LoPeN is running Tsukuba this week and I went to get the folder name from the GPLTD and noticed there is a note to change the download link to v1.0.

Version 1.0 is not patched and will CTD during online races.  I had a typo in my file name that I uploaded to the mirror.  it is now corrected on the PB21.autosimsport.net web page.  Please remove the note.

I was going to add a comment, but I must be logged in, and I cannot remember my UN/PW combo.  Please reset it.  

email to ljmagyar@gmail.com

I have admin rights for the GPLTD.

The "Get Track" button on the GPLTD is alreday pointing to the https://pb21.autosimsport.net/ that is hosting tsukuba_v1.11.zip
I have just removed the link of the "SRMZ" button that was pointing to a SRMZ thread with the v1.1.

:wave:

Edited by Stefan Roess, 11 June 2019 - 07:15 AM.

#3 ljmagyar

ljmagyar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:40 AM

Thanks Stefan, however it was the note in the GPLTD "Comments" section about changing the link from v1.1 to v1.0.

I patched the track (version 1.1) so it would not drop clients when racing online.

Can you please tell me my user name, and reset my password for the GPLTD

#4 Stefan Roess

Stefan Roess

Honored Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  • Interests:racing :)

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:00 AM

View Postljmagyar, on 12 June 2019 - 04:40 AM, said:

Thanks Stefan, however it was the note in the GPLTD "Comments" section about changing the link from v1.1 to v1.0.

I patched the track (version 1.1) so it would not drop clients when racing online.

Can you please tell me my user name, and reset my password for the GPLTD

Ah you mean the comments. I have overlooked that. Thx for pointing to it.
I have removed the whole comments text now for Tsukuba.

You have a PM. ;)