• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

Targa Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:43 AM

'World's Fastest Gamer'.  Sponsored by Esports.  ****** Sunday 26 August 2018 ******

Eleven Sim drivers from all over the world come together at McLaren headquarters to drive the Esports simulation and get coaching from staff and Mika Hakkinen.
Then the final two drivers go on to drive McLaren's driver simulator head-to head.

************************************************************************************************************************
In the US, my program listings show that there are 4 episodes (the 1st centers on Greger Huttu).
Episodes 1 & 2 will be on both ESPN2 and ESPN-News.  Episodes 3 & 4 will ONLY be on ESPN-News.
These episodes are 30 minutes long each.  They begin at 6:00am EDT or 10:00 GMT

Edited by gliebzeit, 26 August 2018 - 09:00 AM.

Greg

... What's who's name?

#2 Stefan Roess

Stefan Roess

Honored Member

• 2,219 posts
  • Interests:racing :)

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:24 AM

I can`t watch ESPN2 for free here, but here is more info on the event and a trailer:

World’s Fastest Gamer Debuts August 25 during Formula 1 Coverage on ESPN2
https://espnmediazon...erage-on-espn2/

But I guess it will make it`s way on the web one day sooner or later. :)

#3 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

Targa Fan

• 8,343 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

'World's Fastest Gamer'.  Sponsored by Esports. *****  Sunday 26 August 2018  *****

Eleven Sim drivers from all over the world come together at McLaren headquarters to drive the Esports simulation and get coaching from staff and Mika Hakkinen.
Then the final two drivers go on to drive McLaren's driver simulator head-to head.

************************************************************************************************************************
In the US, my program listings show that there are 4 episodes (the 1st centers on Greger Huttu).
Episodes 1 & 2 will be on both ESPN2 and ESPN-News.  Episodes 3 & 4 will ONLY be on ESPN-News.
These episodes are 30 minutes long each.  They begin at 6:00am EDT or 10:00 GMT

Edited by gliebzeit, 26 August 2018 - 09:00 AM.

Greg

... What's who's name?