Jump to content


Scottie is it possible.........


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pete Dunham

Pete Dunham

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:42 AM

Hi Scottie , is it possible to make a Horizion with a city style backround to use with tracks like Detroit , Toronto and maybe norisring and such , maybe a couple of versions with built up city and then one with a few big buildings ????

Cheers
Pete

#2 scott

scott

    Lead Dawg

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Location:Valles Marineris
  • Interests:How many twinkies i can consume in a 1 hour period.

Posted 16 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

Pete Dunham, on Oct 14 2005, 05:44 AM, said:

Hi Scottie , is it possible to make a Horizion with a city style backround to use with tracks like Detroit , Toronto and maybe norisring and such , maybe a couple of versions with built up city and then one with a few big buildings ????

Cheers
Pete

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



:think: ..............Possible.

Would first need some vey hi rez building graphics.......or........ :think: very clear city skyline.
Monty Python Addict: NEE!

#3 JETMAN

JETMAN

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 12:02 AM

i'm waiting for your city skyline horizon there ol' chap  B)

#4 scott

scott

    Lead Dawg

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Location:Valles Marineris
  • Interests:How many twinkies i can consume in a 1 hour period.

Posted 02 December 2005 - 12:50 AM

JETMAN, on Dec 1 2005, 11:04 PM, said:

i'm waiting for your city skyline horizon there ol' chapĀ  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


ol' chap?  :huh:

Man! You been hang'n around dangermouse too much, ya bloody bloke!  :P
Monty Python Addict: NEE!

#5 Pete Dunham

Pete Dunham

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:58 PM

Sounds Good Cant wait to see it..

P.S. this site might need to be renamed as Scott's File house or somthing  :P

cheers
Pete

#6 JETMAN

JETMAN

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:45 PM

scott, on Dec 2 2005, 01:52 AM, said:

JETMAN, on Dec 1 2005, 11:04 PM, said:

i'm waiting for your city skyline horizon there ol' chapĀ  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


ol' chap?  :huh:

Man! You been hang'n around dangermouse too much, ya bloody bloke!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



lmao, cheers guv'na  :P  B)

#7 daseteam

daseteam

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Germany
  • Interests:Running, film , sims

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:23 AM

Pete Dunham, on Oct 14 2005, 07:44 AM, said:

Hi Scottie , is it possible to make a Horizion with a city style backround to use with tracks like Detroit , Toronto and maybe norisring and such , maybe a couple of versions with built up city and then one with a few big buildings ????

Cheers
Pete

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Sounds like a great idea. :thumbup:

#8 Pete Dunham

Pete Dunham

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:00 PM

any news on a city sky yet ??????


Please dude , i know 69 is keeping us busy too hehehe  :rolleyes:

:thumbup: Pete

#9 Pete Dunham

Pete Dunham

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:55 PM

still no news on a city Horizion ?? can anyone make one ??

Was hoping to find one before my league race at Weisbaden

Pete

#10 daseteam

daseteam

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Germany
  • Interests:Running, film , sims

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:15 AM

Pete Dunham, on Feb 7 2006, 07:57 PM, said:

still no news on a city Horizion ?? can anyone make one ??

Was hoping to find one before my league race at Weisbaden

Pete

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


But Wiesbaden has a city background. :blink: